Thank you to everyone for your support and patience over the last few months as we all have adapted to the impact of this pandemic. We have missed seeing and laughing with you in person and look forward to getting back to some sense of normalcy.
With that said, we will be re-opening Tuesdays-Saturdays with regular business hours for patio and dining room patrons on Tuesday, May 26th. As expected, some things will be different in our “new normal”, so please be patient and kind as we all make adjustments to serve you with our traditional gold standard, while following the guidelines to keep you and our employees safe.
Reservation and Dining Protocols Beginning Tuesday, May 26th
- Reservations must be made via phone. Please call the restaurant at 614-231-8238. We are hoping to resume online reservations in early July.
- For payments, we will be collecting credit cards, gift certificates and gift cards only.
- Our staff and employees will be wearing masks and following safety protocols. We will be conducting ongoing training to prepare for opening and beyond.
- Your arrival will be different as we can no longer allow for congregating in or around the bar area. We will have one entrance and exit; and we are working on a process for arrival that will include having you wait for your reservation start time in your car, outside the building. Additionally, our bar seats will also be allocated with a reservation time.
- We strongly encourage our patrons to wear a mask at arrival and if moving around the restaurant for the health and safety of our staff and other guests.
- Carryout will still be available.
- We do kindly ask that if you or someone in your party is ill or not feeling well, please cancel your reservation and stay home.
Hours and Reservations:
Tuesday through Saturday (Closed Sundays and Mondays)
All seating, including the bar, should be reserved. Please call before entering the building to see if we may accommodate a walk-in.
Bar Reservations begin at 4pm – 10pm.
Dining Room and Patio Reservations begin at 5pm – 10pm.
Call 614-231-8238 to reserve your table.
Thank you again for your support. We look forward to seeing and celebrating with you over the coming months. While some things may be a little different, we are embracing this “new normal” and look forward to the future when things return to our usual way of serving you.